• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PE Problem

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open an image in Editor from the Organizer, do some editing and then Save and then Close the image while in Editor the image shows up as a grey box bank in the Organizer with the what looks like a small symbol of a piece of paper with a folded corner and a crocked diagonal lineback in themiddle of the grey box. (SEE SCREEN SHOT BELOW). Even if I just open an image in Editor from the Organizer grid and do no editing and just Close the image it again shows up as a these grey squares in the Organizer. Also, if I open one of these grey images into the Editor from the Organizer it does bring up the image and you can work on it. Not sure what is going on.

I have a Mac and put Catalini on late last year. Images I worked on prior to installing Catalina I believe worked ok so I am wondering if this new issue is caused by Catalina.

I would appreciate it if anyone can explain or resolved this issue.

Thanks

IMG_8816.jpg

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these raw files?

Have you tried updating the thumbnail?

What happens if you double-click and go to full screen view?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

These are raw files but it happens with jpegs also. Updating the thumbnail did nothing. When I double click on an image in the grid view it brings up the image in full screeen/view but it still is the grey box image. The photo image only comes up if I bring the image into Editor but goes back to the grey image when I close out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines