Highlighted

Permanently Adding/Deleting Individual Brushes in a Set

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a desktop PC w/Windows 10 and Elements 2019.  I would like to know how to permanently add and/or delete an individual or a group of brushes

to an existing brush set.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

I don't have Win10, but if above does not work for you, look on your hard drive for the preset folder containing the brush .abr files.

brushes.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Permanently Adding/Deleting Individual Brushes in a Set

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using a desktop PC w/Windows 10 and Elements 2019.  I would like to know how to permanently add and/or delete an individual or a group of brushes

to an existing brush set.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

I don't have Win10, but if above does not work for you, look on your hard drive for the preset folder containing the brush .abr files.

brushes.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 06, 2019 0
LEGEND ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m not sure about brush sets but clicking the brush type pull down menu (see image below) gives several options to Load, Delete, Rename etc.

BrushOptions.jpg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response it was helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

brushes.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, it was helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 06, 2019 0
hatstead LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 07, 2019 0