• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Phot Editor Workspace

New Here ,
May 01, 2020 May 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Downloaded Adobe Premier Elements a few weeks ago but haven't tried using it until tonight. When I click on the 'Photo Edito' icon in the home space, a message appears saying it is 'Loading Adobe Photoshop Elements Editor Workspace' but nothing ever happens. Any ideas what the issue may be? Video Editor and Organizer seem to open and work fine. Just Photo Editor won't open for me.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The video editor and photo editor are separate apps. They can be purchased individually or as a combo.

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-premiere-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2020 May 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, thank-you. I purchased the combo with the understanding that the photo editing software was included. For some reason it won’t open for me. I may have to call and speak with support staff directly in order to sort the problem out.

Get Outlook for iOS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 03, 2020 May 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you have installed the Photo Editor try launching directly from Program Files or Applications. It will have a separate serial number commencing 1057.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines