Highlighted

Photo conversion

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have quire a lot of phots taken with my iPhone in HEIC format.  I understand that Elements Orgainizer 2020 does not handle that fornmat well, in terms of importing (some were imported, some not) and tagging (tag info not written to HEIC when saving metadata to file, at least according to the pop-up notice upon execution).

Is there a way to convert to file format while importing the phots from HEIC to JPG (or TIFF)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photo conversion

New Here ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have quire a lot of phots taken with my iPhone in HEIC format.  I understand that Elements Orgainizer 2020 does not handle that fornmat well, in terms of importing (some were imported, some not) and tagging (tag info not written to HEIC when saving metadata to file, at least according to the pop-up notice upon execution).

Is there a way to convert to file format while importing the phots from HEIC to JPG (or TIFF)?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 07, 2020 0
LinSims LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm guessing you're talking about Photoshop Elements, so let me move this post to that forum for you, where you are more likely to receive an answer to your question.

The Community Help forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 07, 2020 0