• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo display (without frame)

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, does anyone know how can I display a photo without the gray frame around in Photoshop Elements 2020? (see photo)

Sans titre.png

That means that I need just the photo, as it was on the old Elements versions. (I can't find it at the "Help" section). I can't have immediate access and interact between many opened photos because the one I'm working on, takes the whole screen space. It's very frustrating.

Thanks for your help! 

Constantin

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Constantin, hold down ctl-k (cmd-k on Mac) and check the box, "Allow Floating Documents in Expert Mode"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot fot your quick and valuable answer Phinny, it worked.. half 🙂

That means that when I open a new photo effectively there's not any gray frame, it's perfect. But when I try to work on it and I touch it, the frame comes again, hiding everything else. Is there any way to keep it in floating mode (I suppose this is the name), or to turn it to that mode when it's open with the frame?

Thanks again, Constantin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In a perfect world they'd look something like this.  Try clicking the magnifying glass in the tool pallete then experimenting with zoom options, in the setting bar, along the bottom of your screen.  If that doesn't help I don't know what might fix that.

Floating Docs.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines