Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Downloader Shortcut PSE 2019

Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am wondering how to create a desktop shortcut to the photo downloader for PSE 2019.  I have found the exe for the downloader in the installation folders for previous versions of the program (and then created a desktop shortcut from there) but can't seem to find it for PSE 2019.  Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 11, 2019 Feb 11, 2019

If you are on a Windows computer it should be at:  C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2019 Organizer\

I am curious why you need a desktop shortcut for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are on a Windows computer it should be at:  C:\Program Files\Adobe\Elements 2019 Organizer\

I am curious why you need a desktop shortcut for it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - Thank you for your help.  That worked!  The reason I want a shortcut to it is because sometimes I just want to quickly download photos without waiting for the main program to load.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines