• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo Elements 2019 ? then UPGRADE?

Explorer ,
Oct 08, 2019 Oct 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have today October 8th, just downloaded and purchased Photo Elements 2019. I now understand there is an upgrade available Photo Elements 2020. How do I contact Adobe about this, and wondered if they would provide a free upgrade?

I have also posted this morning; I can't open Organiser and get away from the Home Screen. I wonder if I upgrade this problem might go away. I would welcome comments and help.  I am a long time PhotoShop user and frankly I am totally lost at the moment,  over this not opening issue. The software at the moment is totally useless.

Mike

TOPICS
Organizer , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same question.  I purchased 2019  just a month before they came out with 2020.  I thought Adobe would honor that and give me registration on 2020. Nope!  Customer service said Adobe doesn't do that.  So I guess you'll have to end up buying the upgrade, especially if you want to run Catalina OS on a Mac.  I don't think Adobe will be updating 2019 version for it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

"Customer service said Adobe doesn't do that.  "

If you purchaesed it less that 30 days ago, I would try again and a different Customer Service Agent may be able to upgrade you at no charge.

Go here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?step=STAM_downloading-installing-setting-up_serial-numbers-rede...

and

Customer Care Click Here.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines