• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photo-merge in Photoshop Elements 18 crashing or showing damage file.when I finished editing

New Here ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photomerge panorama in elements 18 crashing or showing damage file.when I finished editing.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 18, 2019 Dec 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leom,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop Elements 18 crashing, does it have a problem with all sets of photos you're trying to merge? Or just the one?

Could you try disabling the graphics processor from the preferences and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2019 Dec 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

most sets sometimes maybe one set in five will work.

I have been hit by a phishing email during this conversation giving me an email address to communicate with adobe directly. I realized it was false and told them I would not be using them as nothing added up of what they said.

they said elements 2018 is redundant and I needed to download 2020 and would give it to me at a discounted coast of $99us.

I said no that it was fraudulent and I would do this myself...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 20, 2019 Dec 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can report suspicious behavior here;

phishing@adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines