Highlighted

Photo size 4x6 edge to edge [branched]

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PE 18 and a DS40 printer. Using 4x6 media. I specify to print a 4x6. I even crop to 4x6. It only prints in the middle of the 4x6 media and not edge to edge.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

Check on the printer manufacturer's web site to be sure that you have the latest driver. If that is ok, then I suggest that you reset preferences to default in PSE. That may fix it. To to that, on Expert tab, go to Edit>Preferences>General and look for this:

Preferences_2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photo size 4x6 edge to edge [branched]

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using PE 18 and a DS40 printer. Using 4x6 media. I specify to print a 4x6. I even crop to 4x6. It only prints in the middle of the 4x6 media and not edge to edge.

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by hatstead | Adobe Community Professional

Check on the printer manufacturer's web site to be sure that you have the latest driver. If that is ok, then I suggest that you reset preferences to default in PSE. That may fix it. To to that, on Expert tab, go to Edit>Preferences>General and look for this:

Preferences_2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 02, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Preferences_2.JPG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 02, 2019 0