• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photomerge Panorama not working

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2020 Jun 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the pastiest version 2020 of photoshop elements and cannot seem to do a panorama photomerge.  I go to the "guided" tab.  Select photomerge panorama.  Then I highlight 3 photos from the photobin I want to merge.  I have it set to auto panorama.  I click "create panorama" and it just jumps me back to the start of the guided tab where it lists the 6 different photomerge options.  No other pop-ups.  Nothing showed up in the expert tab.  I'm not sure what I am doing wrong. 

TOPICS
Bug , Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jessica: did you get any help with this photomerge problem?  Any remedies?  I am having exactly the same issue and I'm certain it's not a problem with my images as they merge readily with older versions of Elements.

Phil Eckhert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 10, 2020 Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Phil,

Can you try resetting the preferences? 

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/preference-file-locations-photoshop-elements.html#R...

If the panorama still doesn't work, please let me know.

Regards,

Medha Sharma

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 20, 2022 Jul 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For me that worked, Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 21, 2022 Jul 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the panoramas to work you need about 25% of overlap from one photo to the other-    The overlapping is only, and can only be horizontal, not vertical.  That means you cant merge the bottom of one image with the top of another.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you figure out the overlap? I'm still having issues after resetting the preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 03, 2023 Oct 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

2023-10-03_160757.png

It always helps if you could post the images you are having difficulty with. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines