• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photos not showing when importing

New Here ,
Jul 07, 2020 Jul 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2020-07-07.pngHello, this is a screenshot of my problem. When i import my photos they are not showing, this problem has just started? I can open the photo and see it. Can anyone help me?

TOPICS
Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Is this Photoshop Elements you're using, if so I'll move the thread to the appropriate forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That does not look like Photoshop. Can you confirm what application and version you are using, is it PS Elements? I will then move your post to the appropriate forum.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PHOTOSHOP ELEMENTS 11

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, if someone can help me that would be great. is it time to upgrade lol

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I've moved your post from the Photoshop forum to the Photoshop Elements forum where you are more likely to get help with your issue.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your screenshot shows that the thumbnails are currently being rebuilt.
That takes time, especially for raw or very big files. A thumbnail has to display the latest version with all your edits. That implies opening, converting from raw, and saving a reduced size thumbnail. This is a background task which should be applied in priority to the currently selected files or subfolders. Normally, you only have to wait a little and you can browse at a reasonable pace and work in the organizer while the process is running.

If the building of thumbnail does not start immediately, select a few items, right click and choose 'update thumbnail'.

To be sure all thumbnails are rebuilt, use the menu to manage catalogs and choose 'optimize', this can require one or more hours for very big libraries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines