Photoshop éléments 2021

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I would like to know if Photoshop Elements 2021 which is compatible on Mac with the Intel processor is also compatible on Mac with the Apple silicone processor?
Thank you

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop Elements, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS Elements.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know nothing about Mac machines.  However, here are the system requirements for Elements 2021.  You can download a free trial to see whether the program works on a particular machine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
jane-e LATEST
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Macs with Silicon chips were released on 17 November — just five days ago. This is a user forum, and it might be a bit early for us to know if there are issues. Typically folks who are early updaters will start reporting issues fairly quickly.

~ Jane

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines