Exit

Photoshop 2018 organiser issue

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2020 Mar 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have Adobe Photoshop Elements Version : 16.0 (20170902.m.113423) x64

I'cannot open anylonger organiser prg, when I try, it start to open and then diseapear.

I tried to uninstall and reinstall but at the end of the process i've got the attached message, when i try to open the link, i've got an error msg.

Is there anybody who have an idea how to solve that?

Many thanks in advance

Jean-PAscal

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message seems to be related to your reinstall of the program, not the original problem.  If you are continuing to have problems with the installation, I suggest you use the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool.  The name is misleading because it also works on Elements.  However, it is a little difficult to use.  When you get to the following dialog, you must choose: 1. All.

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.24_11h08m40s_001_.png

This will take you to another list with your version of Elements 16.0.  Enter the number from the list and the cleaner should then work.  Once that is done,  I suggest rebooting your computer and starting the installation again.  Once the program is properly installed, we can see if you still have a problem opening the Organizer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greg,

Thanks for posting this info about the Adobe CC Cleaner Tool!!

A little over a month ago I had a problem reinstalling PSE 2020 on my laptop after a video card driver update problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/error-code-199-trying-to-reinstall-pse-2020/m-p/10...). After reading your reply and downloading and running the CC Cleaner Tool, I was finally able to successfully reinstall PSE 2020 on my laptop.

THANK YOU!!

--
Walter in Davie, FL

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry I missed your earlier post, Walter, but all's well that ends well.  👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply,

Adobe support told me that issue was due to uncompatibility with my Windows version which is a 64bit version; that's make no sense as I havec allways had this version , as well I installed Photoshop 2018 2 yaers ago...Anyway I bought version 2020 and it's ok now.

I  keep your cleaner tool in a corner , it can be usefull for future,

Thank again for your contribution,

Jean-Pascal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines