Highlighted

Photoshop 2019 doesn't function well with MAC OS 10.14.3

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The beachball just spins and spins.  I've used Photoshop for 12 years, everything was fine until Adobe required a software purchase to Photoshop 19.  I know how Photoshop is supposed to work.  I need a Click & Fix, VERY easy to follow instructions or a refund. 

My operating system is Mohave 14.10.3.  MacBook Pro 2012.   Processor - 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7.  Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 - 644.79 GB of disc storage available.

Photoshop 19 order number:  ADB046969482

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop 2019 doesn't function well with MAC OS 10.14.3

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The beachball just spins and spins.  I've used Photoshop for 12 years, everything was fine until Adobe required a software purchase to Photoshop 19.  I know how Photoshop is supposed to work.  I need a Click & Fix, VERY easy to follow instructions or a refund. 

My operating system is Mohave 14.10.3.  MacBook Pro 2012.   Processor - 2.9 GHz Intel Core i7.  Memory 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3 - 644.79 GB of disc storage available.

Photoshop 19 order number:  ADB046969482

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 07, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
Mar 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try trashing the prefs which is often necessary after updating Mac OS.

Quit Elements

Launch Finder and go to your Username >>Library >> Preferences

Send the following files/folders to the trash:

Adobe Photoshop Elements 17 Paths

Adobe Photoshop Elements 17 Settings

com.adobe.Elements Organizer.17.plist

com.adobe.PhotoshopElements.plist

The library is hidden in recent versions of Mac OS. To get to your user library quickly, from the top menu in Finder, click “Go” whilst holding down the Option (Alt) key and your user Library will appear for you to choose.

After deleting the above, reboot by clicking the apple logo (top-left) and choosing restart. Then try launching Elements again. Let us know if that improves things.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 07, 2019 0