• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 help please

Explorer ,
Mar 26, 2020 Mar 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photoshop Elements and Premier Elements 2020 on a disc, uploaded both and used the serial key to activate Elements assuming that would activate both. Some days later I went to use Premier for the first time and it wanted the serial number again. Unfortunately I had thown it away by then.

My account only shows details of my previous Elements 14.

I cannot see any other than to purchase Premier on its own again.

So can I uninstall Premier 2020 independently of Elements 2020 without affecting Elements or the Catalogue?

Thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you purchase from Adobe or from a third party? Serial numbers are individual to each app e.g. commencing 1057 for PSE and commencing 1143 for PRE. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased it online from John Lewis whilst I still have the disk and the box there is no sign of the serial numbers anymore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The serial numbers are usually inside the box on Windows disk wrapper.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did have the numbers when I first activated Elements but have lost them before I tried to activate    Elements Premier

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure Nick there is anything anyone can do in those circumstances. I'm sorry. I always record product keys in a word processing or text document in case of future need or for installing on a different computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So do I but somehow didnt this time

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS you can uninstall PRE without affecting PSE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

. . . There is no need to uninstall Premiere if you buy a new copy.  You can just use the serial number of your new purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With all the shops here closed due to the virus I will have to download it from Adobe website. Will that still apply ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe the download serial number will work with your boxed set installation. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines