• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 printing errors

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased and installed.    Photoshop Elements 2020 and when I try to send a picture to print I get the following error.  The error is “Could not print xyz.jpg because of a program error”.  I wzs getting the same error on an earlier version of Photoshop.  Anyone have suggestions on what could be causing this.  ** I should also note that I was using Photoshop Elements 14 and had been printing fine but got this same error while using it 2 weeks ago.

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from the Photoshop to the Photoshop Elements forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. Check on the web site of the printer's manufacturer to be sure that you have the latest driver

2. Go to Edit>Preferences>General and reset preferences to default on next launch of the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Can you please try after resetting the preferences file of Photoshop Elements. For this, follow these steps -
1. In Photoshop Elements, go to Edit -> Preferences -> General
2. Click on 'Reset preferences on next launch' button. See the screen grab attached below.
3. Click on 'Ok' button.
4. Relaunch the application.

preferences.png

Please let me know if the issue persists.

Thanks,

Rupali

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines