• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 2020 User Interface Font Size

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just installed Photoshop Elements 2020 and the font size on the menu and toolboxes is tiny.  I'm guessing about 14pt.  My display is 1920x1080.   I've tried adjusting Windows 10's "Make text bigger" and it doesn't seem to have any effect.  Is there any way to get Photoshop to use a larger font for its user interface?

TOPICS
How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

In the Editor's Edit>Preferences>Display and Cursors dialog, try changing the UI Scale Factor to 200%:

Ashampoo_Snap_Tuesday, September 1, 2020_14h12m50s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Sep 01, 2020 Sep 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Editor's Edit>Preferences>Display and Cursors dialog, try changing the UI Scale Factor to 200%:

Ashampoo_Snap_Tuesday, September 1, 2020_14h12m50s_001_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for this!

As a new purchaser I find it pathetic that those are the only 2 options. On my 3440x1440 display, one is so small it I literally have to squint to see the menus at the top, the other is so large it looks like a preschool app and I don't see how I am supposed to use all the tools on the leftat200.pngat100.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines