• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop 6 transfer

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to upgrade my Photoshop software from the 6 version.  If I buy and install Photoshop 2021 on my computer will all of my files transfer to the new software?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you install PSE2021 on the same computer, the installer will search your computer for your current PSE6 catalog and prompt you to 'convert' it to the new database format. PSE6 is compatible with the converter.

This will create a new catalog in the current format with practically all your organization apart from a few features like slideshows or support of acrobat pdf files in your catalogs. The PSE6 catalog will be renamed with a suffix " 1" and still work with PSE6.

If you have several catalogs, you'll have to start a new conversion for each of them in the catalog manager.

Don't hurry to delete PSE6, it's perfectly possible to keep it at the same time as the PSE2021 version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much for the quick response. I look forward to upgrading to Adobe 2021 soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines