Highlighted

photoshop adobe 2018 share photo function/app is being blocked by Google

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobephotoshop 2018. I am trying to share photos from the Organizer with others . When I try to send the email, I get the message it can not be sent because  "less secure app blocked" by Google. Google says it is blocked because it does not meet their security requirements. Google says I can turn on access to this app (i.e. adobe photoshop 2018) if I want to use it despite the risks associated with the adobe photoshop app. How do you do this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

photoshop adobe 2018 share photo function/app is being blocked by Google

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobephotoshop 2018. I am trying to share photos from the Organizer with others . When I try to send the email, I get the message it can not be sent because  "less secure app blocked" by Google. Google says it is blocked because it does not meet their security requirements. Google says I can turn on access to this app (i.e. adobe photoshop 2018) if I want to use it despite the risks associated with the adobe photoshop app. How do you do this?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 27, 2020 0
Greg_S. LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to your Google account profile.  Then:

1. Click on the Security tab
  2. Click on the Turn on access link in the Less secure app access panel; and
  3. Toggle the button on:

Ashampoo_Snap_2020.03.27_14h51m15s_000_.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 27, 2020 0