Highlighted

Photoshop element 13.0.....download using serial number.

New Here ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photoshop element 13.0 back in 2014. I have a new computer which I need to download the program on. I don't have the disc, but I do have the serial number. Any advice on how to do it? Adobe customer support said they have a Very dedicated team here on the forum that should be able to provide me with a link because he couldn't.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop element 13.0.....download using serial number.

New Here ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased Photoshop element 13.0 back in 2014. I have a new computer which I need to download the program on. I don't have the disc, but I do have the serial number. Any advice on how to do it? Adobe customer support said they have a Very dedicated team here on the forum that should be able to provide me with a link because he couldn't.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 12, 2019 0
hatstead LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Follow the instructions spelled out in this tech note:

Download older versions of Adobe apps

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 12, 2019 0