• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Element can't start

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought Photoshop Element 2019 on Windows Store, when I first start it, always loading with message : setting enviorment for first start (I translate that), and never finished.

how can I skip this and let me use Element 2019?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try right-clicking on the Editor shortcut or on the application exe file and choose run as administrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 05, 2019 Dec 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Please follow the following steps and let us know if this fixes your issue:

1. Uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020.
  2. Change the default location for Microsoft Store to Bootable drive[C:\]. Location can be changed as per below article https://www.wikihow.com/Change-the-Default-Installation-Location-on-Windows-10  
  3. Install Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 again from Store and then try launching the application. Purchased applications are listed under "My Library" in Microsoft Store.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines