Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Element installieren auf MacBook Pro M1

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo,

leider funktioniert die Installation von Photoshop Element 2019 nicht auf meinem MacBook Pro M1 mit dem Betriebssystem Big Sur 11.3.1.

Die Lizenz dafür habe ich über den Cobra Shop erhalten, die können mir aber auch nicht weiterhelfen.

Bitte um eine Telefonnummer um mit jemandem über eine Lösung sprechen zu können.

MfG K.H

TOPICS
Mac , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought the 2019 version recently i think you have been scammed. 2019 wil not (and will never) work on macOS Big Sur (or any version from catalina and later). 

To use Elements with recent macOS versions you will need at lease version 2020. 

I currently don't know if the current version even supports the M1 mac versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Katrin,

Unfortunately, Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019 will not run on macOS 11 Big Sur.

I am assuming that you bought Photoshop Elements 2019 a couple of years ago from cobra-Shop, as they currently only sell the latest 2021 version.

If you bought the non-educational version of Photoshop Elements 2019, you are eligible for an upgrade discount on the 2021 version which will run on macOS 11 Big Sur.

Some users have reported problems running Photoshop Elements 2021 on the new Apple M1 chip, so I highly suggest downloading the free 30-day trial and giving it a go on your new MacBook Pro before committing yourself:

Kostenlose Testversion | Adobe Photoshop Elements

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines