Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

photoshop elements 10 Mac OS high Sierra 10.13.6

Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get a message box elements editor quit unexpectedly.  I get this error message every time I try to close elements beyond this problem, elements works great.  I just don't understand why computer software company have to put in a hiden shelf life.  No one at these companies are wiling to addmit to doing so. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 05, 2019 Oct 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you know?

Software compnies are the one which don't need built-IN obsolescence. Obsolescence is everyhere OUT.

- Operating systems (Windows, Mac...)

- external software resources (hardware drivers, Map providers, Display technologies, licensed file formats...)

- new artificial intelligence features

So, it's ridiculous to use the words 'perpetual license'. That only means you pay only once, and it will work so long as nothing is changed in your computer, associated hardware, operating system, external third-party tools like maps... I'd say that's realistic for 3 to 5 years?

Why would you want software editors to add buil-in jobsolescence?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines