Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 11 - Download Link?

New Here ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I want to do this afternoon was download the setup file for Photoshop Elements 11 and put on a stick for my computer at home. Then I discovered that Adobe had removed all the public download links to older products. That is just lunacy and commercial suicide in my opinion. Customers are not going to go to extraordinary measures to install your products that they have already purchased elsewhere. I will be looking at the Adobe competitors software to install since they don't make it ridiculously hard to install during the lifetime of the product. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 11 - Download Link?

New Here ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All I want to do this afternoon was download the setup file for Photoshop Elements 11 and put on a stick for my computer at home. Then I discovered that Adobe had removed all the public download links to older products. That is just lunacy and commercial suicide in my opinion. Customers are not going to go to extraordinary measures to install your products that they have already purchased elsewhere. I will be looking at the Adobe competitors software to install since they don't make it ridiculously hard to install during the lifetime of the product. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 24, 2019 0
99jon LATEST
LEGEND ,
May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support staff are more than willing to provide download links for authorized products. The majority of perpetual licences fall into this category. Have your original serial number available (if not registered in you Adobe account) and details of purchase. No problem.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 24, 2019 0