• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 12 & Premiere Elements 12 serial number.

Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2014 Mar 07, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The combined Photoshop Elements 12 & Premiere Elements 12 DVD package that I have bought does not have a serial number that will work to install the software. The serial number on the box does not have enough digits (it has 18), there is no insert card, and the envelopes containing the DVD's have no numbers at all.

Can anyone help please?

Thank you

Tom

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to this link, and see if you can find any help with your serial number:

http://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/global/redemption-code-help.html#purchasedproduct

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That page is not helpful, unfortunately. There is no insert card, hence no redemption code. There is no number on the disc sleeve. The number on the box is not in the required format.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Check your receipt. Sometimes the redemption code is there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It was an Amazon purchase - I checked the receipt but Amazon haven't supplied any kind of code for it. I was hoping it would be on a sticker on the DVD sleeves like the copy of Lightroom I bought, but these are just blank sleeves. Maybe a batch has got out without the numbers in there.

I have talked to Amazon and they are sending me another box tomorrow, so I will see if that one has a serial number or code. If it does not I will have to return it and try a download instead.

Thank you both for your responses, I will let you know how it goes ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Tom,

I had the same issue. I found the serial numbers for both products (photoshop & premiere elements) on stickers on the back of the white box that was inside of the main package box - the box is blank except for the Adobe logo on the front.

Hope this helps!

Jonny

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines