• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 12, Windows 10: userdefined collages? textscalierung (pt) don`t work?

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Elements 12 hangs up often.

for example: I can't scale text/font size in the text box regardless of the font? Respectively also the performance of th "72 pt" is very very tiny?

How to crate a user defined collage? How to import an empty background image? I can import an empty file, but it is'nt possible to place a foto in the bounding box respectively only a colour pattern can be seen but not the correct picture?

Thank you for help!

TOPICS
Actions , Crash or freeze , Creative , Performance , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

72 is not the maximum for font size. Try typing a number like 100 or 150 directly into the size dialog.

Also you can create your own collage manually. See if my YouTube video helps

Manual Collage

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the rapid response!

But the problem is: So I did, but it didn't work. I could not import a foto into the empty file, only colours were shown or nothing. And I can not change the font size to more than 72. The program freezes??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines