• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 12

New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an adobe photoshop elements 12 disc that I bought years ago. I have it registered in my adobe account, but I was wondering is there a way to install it without using the disc? My new computer doesn't have a DVD-rom and I would really like to use my photoshop on a new device. Is this possible?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Download and install Photoshop Elements

If you can't download PSEv.12 for some reason, try to copy the CD,  on a computer with CD drive, to a thumb drive and install via USB on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to Photoshop Elements​

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could copy the disc contents to a thumb drive or external hard drive after creating a new folder.

Then connect the drive to the new computer.

Otherwise you will need to contact Adobe support directly to request a download link.

Click the link below and scroll to the bottom of the page – under individual click sign-in to contact us.

You should be able to start a chat session. You are normally presented with a few buttons – click the one marked re-install a product….. that will get you routed to an appropriate agent.

Adobe Help Center 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Download and install Photoshop Elements

If you can't download PSEv.12 for some reason, try to copy the CD,  on a computer with CD drive, to a thumb drive and install via USB on your new computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines