• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 12

Community Beginner ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will Photoshop Elements 12 work with Mac OS.15?

TOPICS
Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE 2020 is the only version optimized to work with Catalina. Some users report that older versions have some functionality if already installed at the time of making the Mac OS Upgrade. However older versions can never be un-installed and re-installed as they use 32 bit installers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank-you. I have misplaced the serial # for  PSE 12. I have my serial # for PSE 9 and I must have upgraded from 9 to 12 but I didn't register 12 - dumb me!

Can I upgrade to PSE 2020? Is it a one time cost without a monthly or yearly fee?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shop around.

Full new versions of Photoshop Elements are sometimes cheaper than so-called upgrades. Adobe and Amazon frequently offer limited-time discounts for full new versions.

The added advantage of a full new version is that, when you need to reinstall, you do not need the prior version's serial number (which people often lose) in order to reinstall. You just need the 2020 serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any sugestions where to shop?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Adobe and Amazon frequently offer limited-time discounts for full new versions."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the upgrade price from any previous version. That includes PSE9 if you have the serial number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

... and if you haven't heard enough already 😊 I would recommend you buy the box set (from a reseller like Amazon) vs the download version when it goes on sale.  The box set comes with a dual platform license and includes both installers (Mac & PC).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 03, 2020 Apr 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks to all who have responded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines