• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 12

New Here ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Photoshop Elements 12 on my Computer (s). Since I bought the dvd when it first was introduced. And I have never ever had a single problem . I still have the original disc and pass key, but just recently on a New computer, Similiar to my others, it now say that I have to many computers attached to this program and requests a new serial number. I paid almost 300.00$ new for this program and I know it is old but it is very reliable and I do not want to lose it. Can you help I am on a HP 17" all in one PC.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you still have access to your old computer(s), you can go to the Elements 12 Help menu and sign out of the program.

Otherwise, you need to contact Elements support. You can start a chat session by clicking on the blue Contact Us button under the Support menu at Adobe.com.  Make it clear that all you want to do is deactivate all of your computers.  You will then be able to sign in and activate Elements 12 on your new computer. 

You may need to run the program in Compatibility Mode.  To do this:

• Find the PhotoshopElementsEditor.exe file in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 12\ folder
  • Right-click on the file and choose Properties from the context menu. 
  • Select the Compatibility tab; and
  • Check the Run this program in compatibility mode box and select Windows 8 from the drop down menu:

Ashampoo_Snap_2021.04.17_23h51m49s_004_.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines