• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13: Adobe Application Manager required to run your product is missing

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Applications Manager required to run your product, is missing or damaged. Iam using a Mac Book on Catalina. Idont have aCreative Cloud Account.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Sorry that you're getting an error message that Adobe Application Manager required to run your product is missing or damaged. Would you mind checking out this discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/get-started/adobe-application-manager-missing-or-damaged-problem-stud... and let us know if that helps? 

However, Photoshop Elements 13 is not designed to work on Mac OS Catalina. See https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop-elements/release-note/photoshop-elements-13-release-notes.html#mai...

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Akash

Thanks for the reply. After more investigation it appears Adobe Photoshop Elements 13 will not operate with Catalina.

It seems my individual registered copy is now redundent 😞

Not impressed with Adobe's tech support on phone earlier as they have taken my monies on this software and now want to sell me a new monthly plan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This cannot work in catalina at all. You need to buy all new apps including Elements 2020. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi thanks for your assistance.

Feel sad Adobe cannot offer any support on a product that was paid in full as a 1 off license copy.

It appears they just want to sell more monthly subscription software. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple decided to end all support of 32 bit apps with Catalina.  How is this Adobe's fault?  Talk to Tim Cook about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Phinny

Unfortunately you did not hear the the conversation Adobe had with me!

I was mearly saying Adobe offered no support to a full licence customer (by way of support I mean a reduced monthly fee).

Bit difficult to talk to Tim Cook..... perhaps you have method to talk to him 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

David, one of the perks of being a current licensee of an Abobe product is that you're entitled to 20% off the regualar price of PSE 2020.  Also, your purchased installer will remain accessible to you, in your account, for many years to come in case you ever need to re-download it.  I expect that PSE 2020 will also be available to you on your Mac through many more OS X upgrade cycles but it isn't good practice to guarantee the unknown.  Apple kneecapped a lot of other Mac users with it's 32 bit free decision if it makes you feel any better.  All we can do is move forward and recover.     

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines