Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 13 - I can't print!

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting messages as follows: "the saved print information is an incompatible version. It has been set to default values." and the other error message is, "The saved printer information is not compatible with this version of Photoshop Elements, or the saved printer is no longer available. You will need to check your printer settings before printing."

Do I need to reinstall my Photoshop Elements 13 program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 13 - I can't print!

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting messages as follows: "the saved print information is an incompatible version. It has been set to default values." and the other error message is, "The saved printer information is not compatible with this version of Photoshop Elements, or the saved printer is no longer available. You will need to check your printer settings before printing."

Do I need to reinstall my Photoshop Elements 13 program?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 15, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• What changed on your computer before this happened?
  • Did you get a new printer?
  • What OS are you using?  Did you recently have a Windows update?
  • Does the problem exist if you print from both the Editor and the Organizer?

Without more information, all I can suggest is that you delete the preferences file.  Immediately after launch of the Editor, hit Shift+Ctrl+Alt and confirm that you want to delete the settings file when a dialog pops up.  (Use Cmd instead of Ctrl if you are a Mac user.)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 0
Peru Bob LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does any of this apply:

Error: | Elements | Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 15, 2019 0