• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13 prevents Windows 10 from starting correctly

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got a new Surface Book 3, and installed Photoshop Elements 13 on it. I realize it's not even remotely the latest version, but I'm not willing to pay more for a subscription. The installation process appears to go fine, but when I restart my laptop it gets stuck on the windows logo, then goes to a blue screen saying windows won't start correctly. I found the only way to get my laptop to work again is to do a system restore back to a version without photoshop.

There might have been some sort of error in the form of a windows notification that I got when installing, but I'm a little scared to reinstall photoshop to see if I'm remebering correctly before asking the internet for advice. I couldn't find anyone else having this problem, so here I am.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020 Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I forgot to mention that photoshop runs fine on my laptop otherwise, it's just whenever I restart my laptop that this happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines