• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13 showing up as trial

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am use Elements 13.  I use it frequently.  As of today, my only option to access it is to purchase or try a trial.  I own it!  Can anyone help  me out?  I'm not super familiar with Adobe tech support.  

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry to hear that you can no longer use Photoshop Elements 13 is not working as it's showing up as Trail. 

It's possible that your computer could have trouble connecting to Adobe's activation servers while activating the product. This could be because of an incorrectly configured Operating System hosts file (Operating system hosts files map host names to IP addresses). 

To solve this issue, try removing Adobe-related entries from the hosts file. You can remove the Adobe-related entries from the hosts file in two ways:

Automatically repair the hosts file using the Limited Access Repair tool: Repair the hosts file using the Limited Access Repair tool. With this method, you do not have to manually edit the hosts file -- the tool automatically repairs the file. 

Reset the hosts file manually: If the issue is not fixed even after you run the Limited Access Repair tool, reset the hosts file manually.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines