• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2020 Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I boght Elements 13 a few years ago and have been pleased with it. I also have the Elemnts 2019 but sometimes I prefer Elements 13. Suddenly I can't use it anymore. When I try to start it I get a message that myt trial time is over. Trial? I paid for it and I have the right to use it. I consider this as very unethical by Adobe to steal my programme and I want it back!

Kaj Larsson

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I’ve moved this post from “Photoshop” to “Photoshop Elements”.
~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kaj, if you truly believe that Adobe stole your program then you should call the police.  Otherwise, calm down, I'm sure someone in here will be able to help you with this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't think Adobe is interested in stealing anything from you, certainly not Elements 13.

Have you tried re-entering your serial number into Elements 13?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Entering where? I just get the same message every time I try to ude Elements 13. I will never buy anything from Adobe and I am starting a campaign warning people from buying Adobe products. Thiefs they are! And no customer supoort whatsoever!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you launch Elements 13, it is telling you that your trial is over. Fine.

You should then see buttons offering you to buy (ignore that) or enter a serial number.

If you don't see those buttons, please post a screenhot of what you do see.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kaj,

If you someone actually stole your software, we can't help with that. If you are having trouble activating it, we may be able to assist. We are users just like you and are volunteers on this forum.

• What is your operating system? When did you last update it?
  • Please show a screen shot of your error message.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines