• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently bought a new Dell laptop which doesn't have a cd drive so am unable to load the Elements 13 cd I brought from Costco. The Cd was loaded on my old PC but would like it now on the newer Dell model. I have the box and serial number but not the receipt. Both laptops are Windows 10. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Import and export , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2020 Jan 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quickest way would be to buy an external DVD drive for $30 and connect it via a USB port. Then install via your disk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks John, I think that might be my only option as I have tried transferring using a hard drive which didn't work out. I was hoping that in this day and age that a big company would retain copies of their old programs which customers could just download if they had the old serial number or proof of purchase but I guess customer service went out years ago. Thank you for your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines