• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 13

New Here ,
May 22, 2020 May 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have recently bought Adobeshop 13 package from EBAY which I have installed on my laptop, but it wont let me use it because it tells me it is being used by another and wont accept the serial number on the box. How do I get around this problem.

Regards

Dave Wilson

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to contact the previous owner and ask them to transfer the licence to you.

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/transfer-product-license.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is also possible that the seller wasn't the owner, in whyich case you have probably been scammed. If the seller doesn't return your $$, Ebay should take care of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is also possible that the seller wasn't the owner, in which case you have probably been scammed. If the seller doesn't return your $$, Ebay should take care of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines