Photoshop Elements 14 and 19

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In my Photoshop Elements 14, all my drop down menus are missing ever since Microsoft, 2 years ago done an update download on my Windows 10 Operating System.  I downloaded a trial version of the Elements 2019, hoping that I will have the missing drop menus back to working, but it is also same as the Elements 2014.  Like to change to the latest version of the product, however if I will have nothing but disappointment not able to use it properly there is no use for me to upgrade, can't even enjoy using my 2014 version.

Asking for help, if anyone knows how to solve this problem, will greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is your screen resolution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jun 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The screen resolution is 1600x900, recommended setting.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made those changes, but it is the same.  Drop down menus still missing, do you have any other ways to get back my menus that are missing?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try other screen resolution sizes.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
tessief54643473 AUTHOR LATEST
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried also but no luck at all.  Can't seem to find solution to it at all.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines