• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 14 keeps crashing on Windows 10

New Here ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just downloaded photoshop elements 14 on my windows 10 computer and I can start up the program fine and load a photo but I can't edit it at all I try and then the program closes out any ideas what this is happening or how can I fix it 

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , How to , Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

Sorry to hear about Photoshop Elements 14 crashing on Windows 10, let's make it right.

Could you please have a look at this article and let us know if it helps? https://helpx.adobe.com/elements-organizer/kb/organizer-crashes-launch-does-not-start.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved to the Photoshop Elements forum from the Photoshop forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 24, 2019 Oct 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I managed to istall it to windows 10, but all text in panels is tiny. I haven't found the way to fix it. I have updated program, but it didn't help. Can someone help me with that?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines