Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 14 not opening after upgrade to Catalina 10.15.2

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2019 Dec 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I upgraded to the latest Catalina (10.15.2) and now I can't get Photoshop Elements 14 to open.  It just bounces in the system tray...Any help would be much appreciated.

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi

Photoshop Elements 14 is not compatible with Catalina, you either need to downgrade the MacOS or purchase the most recent version of Photoshop Elements

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-mac-64bit-compatibility.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop Elements 14 is not compatible with Catalina, you either need to downgrade the MacOS or purchase the most recent version of Photoshop Elements

https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop-elements/kb/elements-mac-64bit-compatibility.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Even purchasing the most current version of PS Elements might not help you, completely.

I read a post yesterday or the day before that there is many 32bit components to the newest PS Elements program and the newest OS X version will noit work with any 32bit programs.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not one to start rumors or anything but, I read that Photoshop Elements 2020 was given an Editors Choice endorcement by Macworld and rated 4-1/2 out of 5 mice. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines