• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 14 on new computer

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just purchased a new desktop computer and need help downloading my purchased Photoshop Elements 14 on to it.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

You can get some help with that right here.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Dec 09, 2019 Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get some help with that right here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

My Adobe Photoshop elements 3.0 (1057-serial number removed by Moderator ) not work on my new  windows pc.

What should I do?

[Personal information removed by Moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2020 Jan 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I seriously doubt that Elements 3.0 will run on a Win 10 computer. That software is over 15 years old and was designed for an OS that was EOL (end of life) several years ago. I think your only option is to buy a new version. If you use the Organizer's catalog, there are some extra steps you will need to take to convert it to a new version of Elements. 

I may be wrong about Elements 3 0 not running on Win 10. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That help link doesn't work for my Elements 14 even though it is a paid and registered product on my adobe account.

I get a message that says I can't even call them about it, because it's not a latest version "paid product" I guess meaning the "app" version where you rent instead of own it. I also started a text conversation with an Adobe "technician" and they disconnected to "redirect" me without explanation.

"More contact options

Call us
Phone support is available for customers with paid subscriptions or latest version products that are registered with Adobe.
We did not find a current paid product in your account."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2020 Jan 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

nekodac64344778, what help do you need? 
The only way you can reinstall Elements 14 is to use the original media that you purchased. If you purchased a box with a DVD, you need to use that to install. If you purchased an ESD (Electronic Software Download) version, you will have to use the downloaded installer file. If you purchased an ESD directly from Adobe, you should be able to download again from a link in your Adobe.com account profile.
If you have lost your installation discs, or did not purchase a download version direct from Adobe, you will not be given access to a download link by Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
nekodac64344778, what help do you need? 
The only way you can reinstall Elements 14 is to use the original media that you purchased. If you purchased a box with a DVD, you need to use that to install. If you purchased an ESD (Electronic Software Download) version, you will have to use the downloaded installer file. If you purchased an ESD directly from Adobe, you should be able to download again from a link in your Adobe.com account profile.
If you have lost your installation discs, or did not purchase a download version direct from Adobe, you will not be given access to a download link by Adobe.
(This is a duplicate post because my other reply is illegible.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines