Highlighted

Photoshop Elements 14 Resize Function Stopped Working

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a loyal user of Adobe products for many years.  Never had a serious problem till now.  I use Photoshop to resize images.  Today when tried to resize some 1MB to 5mb photos, nothing happened, nothing.  Something killed my software and since Adobe has update privileges on my computer, I think it was Adobe. My wife has a habit of throwing away disks, so I can't reinstall.  Is there a solution.

Student and Teacher Edition

Date Purchased:  November 12, 2015  Adobe PhotoShop Elements 14

Order Number: AD004113026EDU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Photoshop Elements 14 Resize Function Stopped Working

New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been a loyal user of Adobe products for many years.  Never had a serious problem till now.  I use Photoshop to resize images.  Today when tried to resize some 1MB to 5mb photos, nothing happened, nothing.  Something killed my software and since Adobe has update privileges on my computer, I think it was Adobe. My wife has a habit of throwing away disks, so I can't reinstall.  Is there a solution.

Student and Teacher Edition

Date Purchased:  November 12, 2015  Adobe PhotoShop Elements 14

Order Number: AD004113026EDU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 20, 2019 0
hatstead LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Professor+Donald+N+Hester  wrote

Something killed my software and since Adobe has update privileges on my computer, I think it was Adobe.

What does this mean???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 20, 2019 0