• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop elements 14 serial number from old computer?

Explorer ,
Feb 21, 2021 Feb 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see this is a common question for this version.    I originally purchased the combined package back in 2016 with Premiere Elements 14.  After that, I upgraded to PE video 15 in 2017, and more recently to 19 (2021) just last mopnth.   Relatively recently, I upgraded Premiere Elements to the 2021 version, but not the Photoshop part.    I'm having to retire the computer they were loaded on.   While working to download the latest version(s) to this new computer, I have not been able to open Photoshop E 2014 on the old computer.   Going to my Adobe account, I see it registered, but I guess the package is so old that it has dropped off the list.  So am I out of luck with PE 14?   Do I now have to purchase a more updated version or is there a way to retrieve the serial number somehow (no, I didn't wrte it down because it's never been a problem) from the the folder with all the files used to install it?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to edit, so I'll just say here that apparently I actually DID upgrade to Photoshop 15 as well, according to my registry, but only the latest package appears to be in my purchases.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, now I'm beginning to think that the Photoshop may only be on my laptop.   Still don't see it in my buying history, though....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It won't be in your buying history if it was not purchased directly from Adobe.

See if this helps:
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/find-serial-number.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Buddycat,

It seems you are facing issue finding your serial number for Elements 14. 

You can click here to find your registered serial number .

You can click here to connect with our executive that can help you find your serial number & assist you with the installation as well . Please make sure you are logged in with your adobe id .

Hope this helps

Regards

Dhananjay Sati

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines