• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 14 - unable to save due to "not enough ram"

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when i take the haze out of a photo and try and save it it tells me that there is not enough of ram i have 4 gig of ram this has only started since i reinstalled elements 14 can any one help

{Thread title renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you have other applications open or running in the backgroung?

Try restarting the computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologize for the issue you are facing with Photoshop Elements 14 while trying to save the images.

Would you mind confirming if you are using a Windows computer or a Mac? (The operating system version would also be helpful)

If you are using a Windows computer, please try the steps mentioned in the link below to check if it helps.

https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop-elements/kb/integer-50-8-required-closest-value-inserted-photos...

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2019 Oct 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i have did what you said in my reedit but to no avail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please confirm the operating system of the computer you are using? And did you try to restart the computer after applying the changes mentioned in the article?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using windows 10 and yes i did restart my computer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

version 1903

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded version 19 and everything is working fine i was thinking of buying the program

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 19, 2019 Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

samt said:

I have downloaded version 19 and everything is working fine i was thinking of buying the program

I'm not sure if you made a typo in your post, but the latest version is Elements 2020, which is actually version 18 of the program.  If you are buying new, make sure you are getting the latest version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2019 Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

sorry i meant 2019 version I am not going to try and load 2014 any more also i have been looking at gimp and it is free thankyou for all your replies

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines