• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 15 fonts

New Here ,
Nov 26, 2019 Nov 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In photoshop elements 15 if I add text to a photo I have all the fonts available from my PC. However, if I try to add a watermark there is only a small selection of fonts . Can anyone help please?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Photoshop Elements forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PSE uses the system fonts, and the copyright symbol is not among them by default.

Have a look if your machine has the Character map. If so, access the symbol there. It is Keystroke ALT+0169 on the alpha-numeric keypad.

If this does not work for you, activate the Custom Shape tool in PSE, and open the Symbols shape library, and you will find the symbol in this location within PSE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont need a symbol - I know how to get those. But I want to use a font that is not shown in the list whne I do 'process multiple files' and use a watermark. The list I get is incomplete. But if I add text to a photo I can see many more fonts . 

Thanks 

Mary 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing more information.

Suggest that you reset preferences to default. To do that, go to Edit>Preferences>General and reset on next launch. If that does not fix it, consider uninstalling/reinstalling the software.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have reinstalled the software but it has not resolve the issue.
Thanks

Mary

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines