• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 18 not responding

Community Beginner ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, my PE 2018 program is bogging down, using layers, with my Windows 10 OS.  Did the latest Windows 10 update cause this; I would like to know?  How do I determine if my program is still running as a fast 64 bit speed.  I have plenty of memory, but my PE 2018 program is now acting as if there is not enough memory, and it never did that before.  I have tried everything (except reinstallation), and need help.  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

The previous answer may be correct, but I was not successful in correcting the Photoshop Elements 2018 program by changing the regedit parameters.  Fortunately, after uninstalling Photoshop Elements 2018, and installing the new Photoshop Elements 2019, I finally have a program that works well.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Participant ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Looks like the issue is due to Win 10 update.

Below links might be helpful.

Error: An integer between 50 and 8 is required | Elements | Windows 10

Re: Photoshop Elements 2018 memory problems - unable to edit and save files

Thanks

Prakash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The previous answer may be correct, but I was not successful in correcting the Photoshop Elements 2018 program by changing the regedit parameters.  Fortunately, after uninstalling Photoshop Elements 2018, and installing the new Photoshop Elements 2019, I finally have a program that works well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines