• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 18 printing to the wrong printer

New Here ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I did look at some other posts here and did try resetting my preferene files but it did not help my problem.  I have 2 Epson printers and the one I use mo is the PicturematePM 400 and the other printer is have is Epson XP-6000.  I have never had a problem like this before ad it was going to the correct printer just last Friday.  Can anyone suggest something I can do?  Help please....

{Thread moved & renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Problem or error , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2020 May 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As the print command goes to a different printer, and I see that you have already tried resetting the preferences. However try resetting by following the method mentioned here https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/photoshop-elements-19-printing-to-the-wrong-printe...and then try printing.

Let us know if it helps.
Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2020 May 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That worked! Thank you so much. I saw that post yesterday but I wasn't sure if that was the solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines