• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 19 editor damaged

Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed the newest Photoshop Elements. Everything seems fine except the editor. When I open it a warning pops up that tells me that it is damaged and to reinstall. Except I have uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled and it continues to give me this warning. I can't seem to fix the problem. Any suggestions?

Discussion successfully moved from Downloading, Installing, Setting Up to Photoshop Elements by moderator.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

My application manager was damaged! I uninstalled and installed the newest version and now Photoshop Elements 19 works fine! no more error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 29, 2018 Dec 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's your os?

what file (name, extension and size) are you using to install pse 19?

are you downloading the installation file from adobe.com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have OS Mojave 10.14.1
I don't understand this question.

I am downloading the file from he adobe website, I purchased it online.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what file are your downloading?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the Photoshop Elements install package? I don't have many other choices

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

what's the name of that package?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

download.dmg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2018-12-29 at 4.32.50 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My application manager was damaged! I uninstalled and installed the newest version and now Photoshop Elements 19 works fine! no more error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2019 Apr 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have the same problem with Elements 19: 'your application seems to be damaged, please reinstall the application.'

However, I can't uninstall the corrupted version:

Screenshot 2019-04-23 at 11.48.49.png

Suggestions please!

Thanks,

Julian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 24, 2019 Apr 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Julian,

Could you please navigate to Applications > Utilities > Adobe Installers and check if 'Uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019' is present in the folder? If it's present, then double-click on it to uninstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019.

Now reinstall Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019.

If you still face the same issue after performing the aforementioned steps, then try upgrading your Adobe Application Manager (AAM).

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Medha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

J'ai le même problème. Je n'arrive pas à importer les images quand je lance Editeur de photo pour commencer. Il y a un mes « LoadLibrary failed woth error 1114; une routine d’initialisation d’une bibliothèque de liens dynamiques (DLL) a échoué . » J’ai désinstallé et installé de nouveau, mais le problème persite. Qu’est ce ça veut dire ? Comment puisse-je régler ce problème ?S’il vous plaît. Merci sage Error :

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2019 Sep 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excusez -mois, pas des mots: "sage Error" . C'est une faute inattendue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019 Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with Elements 19. No application manager appears to be available. Where can that be downloaded? 7 consecutive install failures

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 09, 2020 Jun 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you. I Will try to see if I can figure this out. I just opened the organizer and it gave me an update. Lets see if this helps first. Thank you again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines