Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2010

Explorer ,
Jun 10, 2019 Jun 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all

I have an old Elements Version which I purchased for a Windows computer. Now I like to have it on my Mac Book Pro.

Is there any way I can upgrade it for a small fee to my Mac laptop.

Another question: I purchased CS6 in 2013 through a second company and the serial# is not valid with Adobe.

Is there a way I can download it onto a stick or card and download it to my laptop.

I can't purchase a new serial number to purchase CS6 or upgrade.

I dont want to pay a monthly or yearly fee for either of them.

I was able to upgrade LR for a small fee for my laptop. 

Thank you so much

Michaela

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want Photoshop you have to subscribe – the Photography Plan includes Lightroom and costs around $10 a month. You can use it on two computers (not at the same time) and they can be Mac or Windows versions or one if each OS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 11, 2019 Jun 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was actually able to upgrade LR for a fee without a monthly subscription. I like to do the same with Elements. Is that not possible?

Thank you M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to Photoshop Elements from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes have both, Elements was my first Photo-program, Then purchased PS6, but Adobe is not accepting the key. So i like to upgrade Elements which i purchased through Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can buy Photoshop Elements 2019 for a one off purchase, more info

https://www.adobe.com/products/photoshop-elements.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if i can upgrade my 2010 Version for $79.99, but for Mac. The one i had was for Windows.

??

Thank you M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The latest version of Photoshop Elements is 2019 and includes both Mac and Windows versions. It costs around $100 for the disc (no upgrades from earlier versions).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://forums.adobe.com/people/Derek+Cross  wrote

(no upgrades from earlier versions).

Actually, there is an upgrade price:

Easy Photo Editing Software | Adobe Photoshop Elements 2019

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thank you, can i do Photo Manipulations with Elements 2019? I know PS6 is better for if its possible with 2019 then i might just purchase that for my Macbook Pro.

Thank you M

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Download the trial.  You can always purchase using the upgrade price if it works for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but i need to know if its a good program for that or not, i want to learn photo-manipulation, But before i spend the money i like to know if its good for that. With 3D and all the tools i need. PS6 and Elements are different.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to use Photoshop for 3D have a look at this tutorial to see if it’s what you’re after. As mentioned you can download the full version of the latest version of Photoshop‘s trial version to test before you make a decision. And of course you can try its photo manipulation features as well.

https://photoshopcafe.com/use-3d-photoshop-ultimate-tutorial/?fbclid=IwAR3EsrNNp5CqZrlXEzQgiHNgUPjT8...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 30, 2019 Jul 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much for all the Help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CS6 is no longer marketed by Adobe you can not purchase a licence.  There are may scams and cracked version with god only knows  modifications on the web.  Could be the biggest mistake you may ever make if you use a cracked version of Photoshop CS6. If you do not want to subscribe to an Adobe plane fine. Don't no one will put a bullet in you if you don't subscribe. Photoshop elements may be all you need and new version of element are available purchase at a reasonable price..

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines