• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2016

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2020 Mar 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had to replace my laptop computer after losing everything installed on it. My backups were also lost. The only information that I can now find for my copy of Photoshop Elements are my serial code and and the purchase date in December 2016. With the little information that I have am I able to gain access to download the software again to install on my new laptop or do I need to purchase a current version?

TOPICS
Download and install , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• As I understand it, in cases where PSE is purchased on DVD disks, digital downloads are not available.
  • When purchased and downloaded from third party e-tailer's, such as Amazon, you'll need to contact them for support.
  • When purchased directly from Adobe as a download, a download link is provided in your Adobe account for a limited number of years.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you registered the software with Adobe subsequent to purchase, you should be able to obtain a link to download as explained in this document:

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/downloaded-older-app.html

If this does not work, suggest that you contact Adobe directly. Note that they may tell you that your version is no longer suppoerted. Make it clear to the functionary that you wish to obtain a download link.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Software registration (no matter where you buy it) is always encouraged but download access is pinned to specific Adode order numbers in the Order History section.

Adobe Order Number.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines