Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Photoshop Elements 2018 and RAWs of Nikon z6

New Here ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks,

I have the problem, that my Photoshop Elements doesn´t work with the RAWs of my Nikon Z 6. I just downloaded the new version, but the problem still is.

Please help , greatings : Jane

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Nikon Z6 should be supported by now, as I think the camera went public somewhere in 2018.

Please tell us more about your operating system and version, the software and version. Please use EXACT version numbers. "Latest version" does not tell us that you really have the latest version and will no more be true at the next version level.

I will move this to the Photoshop Elements forum. You will get more targeted help there.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Nikon Z6 requires the ACR plugin 11.1 which was only introduced with PSE2019 and PSE2020 after updating from the menu Help >> Update.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-elements/faq-will-photoshop-elements-work-with-my-camera-or...

You can work with your PSE2018 after converting your NEF files to the DNG raw format. Download and install the latest DNGconverter program (free). It will convert a whole folder of NEF files to the DNG format that PSE2018 can read and edit. Needs a batch conversion, but same quality and free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines